Monday, March 28, 2011

A short trip to København

okay, I actually went to Copenhagen before Stockholm! (it sneaked pass me on my files :P )


Jack, Burak (one of the Turks), and I decided to go to Copenhagen for 2 days, 1 night. We stayed at a great hostel near Tivoli and the train station; they even had little soap and shampoo packets (not common in hostels). We got there and had a little bit of a hard time getting from the airport to the city but we made it and immediately went out! We had an early flight so we could have the whole day. We walked around and when to the Museum Erotica (come on…we had to) and walked around some more and saw all the old buildings and the harbor. We also stopped and took a break in Rosenborg Palace Park.

{City Hall}


{Ooo, La, La}

Then we went to Tivoli right before dark which was a good call because all the lights were lit up and it looked so magical! Then we headed back and in the morning we would all go our separate ways. Burak headed….well I don’t remember where, Poland I think. Jack headed to the train station to make his way to Berlin and I hung out at the train station until I felt comfortable enough to head out in a foreign city on my own. Then I headed back to train station to catch my bus to the airport to catch my flight to Stockholm, Sweden. And they didn’t collect my fair for the bus so that was nice! As I flew over the water I got to see the cool wind generators that are in the seas! So cool!


{Tivoli before the sun went down}


{Jack, Burak, and me}




{Tivoli at night}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...