Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stockholm


I get to Stockholm and take the super fast train from the airport to city, then I wait for my mom’s high school friend Åse's kids, Katharina and Christian, to come pick me up…hard to find people I have never met :P Well we found each other and then went to store to get dinner and a movie and then it was off to their house!


One of the days I was there, the oldest daughter, Elisabeth took me back into the city via a small local train and we did some shopping, sightseeing, and had some lunch. Headed back to the house, had dinner and then went out for a night on the town with Elisabeth and Katharina! We met up with some of their friends and went to an outside bar by the sea which I thought was really cool! Then went to a club and danced but Techno really isn't my style.

{The Baltic Sea}

One afternoon Elisabeth took me sun bathing on the banks of the Baltic Sea! So cool to say that! It was wonderful and relaxing. After my stay I headed back to Hønefoss for my last days in Norway :( so sad to leave but the end was near.



{out at Josefina!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...