Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thanksgiving Break 2008


Thanksgiving wasn't out of town or at a unique destination, it was at my house! But Lene came with me! She got to experience some fun “Texas Country” stuff. We went to see a Randy Rogers concert and I got Lene to take a picture and dance! Kjersti called Lene and said that she and a Czech student, Veronika, were going to be coming through San Antonio on their Texas road trip to the coast. Of course I said they can stay with me and my family and had a nice American Thanksgiving dinner. It was so wonderful to have a houseful of friends for the holidays. I took them to Enchanted Rock State Park and we went for a hike. Kjersti got me hooked on the Twilight books and over Thanksgiving is when we became really great friends! :) 
Lene, Veronika, Kjersti, me
Before you knew it, it was time for all of them to leave :( it was really sad to see them go. Lene stayed in the states for a little while longer and had Christmas with Amanda; I was sad that I didn't get to spend more time with her while I had the chance but Ashley and I had a country to take by storm…Italia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...