Saturday, August 18, 2012

Travel RoundUp


1. Norwegian Cruise Line’s new ship, The Breakaway, is well underway. Check out the cool picture they posted on their Facebook!

Norwegian Breakaway

3. A stranded jet skier was able to climb over the fence at JFK International Airport, walk across two runways and into the Delta terminal before being noticed and arrested. Come on! He was just trying to get some help!


5. Ikea is getting into the hotel business! I think I would stay here if I was traveling in Europe, great way to let people test out their furniture too!

6. Singapore airlines was at the Galleria today letting people see their new Business Class seats! If this is Business Class I want to know what First Class looks like! I checked out how much it would cost for Business Class from Houston to Moscow and it was $7,000!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...