Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Groupon Deal ~ TESOL Express

Have you ever wanted to work abroad but never really knew how to take the first steps. Well Groupon has an amazing offer to get you started. TESOL is offering a 120-hour TEFL course for just $69 (regularly $599)!


Let me tell you a little more about what TESOL does. They take native English speakers with a degree and TEFL 120 hour certificate and send them to different countries all over the world to tech children English. How wonderful is that?! This would be a great way for a young person so experience different cultures and a great way for older people to spend their retirement (something I'll have to remember when I hit that threshold)!

Right now TESOL has job openings in Thailand, Japan, China, Korea and France. 


*Disclaimer, I did not receive compensation for discussing Groupon on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...