Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Have You Used Groupon Getaways?


Have any of you ever used Groupon Getaways to save money on a vacation? If you have, how was your experience with it? Any troubles redeeming it? I haven’t purchased on yet but I have been wanting to and I am determined to use it on our next trip somewhere. They usually have a lot of offers for various places in Mexico and Central America. They also have hotels for destination cities in the US (in states like Florida and California). And they usually always have one going on for Europe.

Here are some great offers they are promoting today. Once I have enough airline mileage points for a free flight I might buy some of these. The only downside, I would want to stay longer then what the Groupon is for…but sometimes they think of that and you can add on a few days :)


~Happy Travels!

*Disclaimer, I did not receive compensation for discussing Groupon on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...