Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Travel RoundUp


1- Southwest plane slides off the runway at Denver airport!!! Nobody was hurt, thank goodness!

2- This is one way to technically not have any carryon luggage! Just wear your luggage!

3- Besides the northeast that got pounded by super storm Sandy; Venice, Italy is also flooding like crazy right now! Take a look at some of those pictures! I love how they are making the best of it BUT, I have been there and I know what that water smells like and I'm not sure I would be wading in it like that…gross!

4- Check out this cool capsule hotel in Tokyo. Would you ever try this? I think it would be a great way to save money if you have long layover and are looking for a place to sleep for the night. It has to be better than a bench at the airport right?

5- Check this out…an airport in Japan was closed after workers found an unexploded WWII bomb!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...