Saturday, January 12, 2013

Osprey Customer Care

We bought our hiking equipment for our trip to Hawaii back in July or August of 2012, when we got to Hawaii in November and hit the trail we realized that our Osprey Hydraform Reservoir was leaking! But we couldn't figure out from where. - We did clean it before we left but the leak was so slow we didn't see it.

After we got back and after all the hustle from the holidays had calmed down I emailed Osprey's customer service. I gave them all the information they asked for and then got an email saying, "Your new reservoir is being shipped" AWESOME!!! All I had to do was mail the old one back! I was really impressed with their customer service and this makes me a happy customer of theirs! If you would like to purchase one, click the link below!

 



Osprey 3 Liter Hydraform Reservoir - Clear (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...