Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pinspiration

So while preparing for our trip to Kauai last November I wanted to get a new dress for the occasion. I went to my favorite dress local, Dao Chloe Dao (winner of Project Runway Season 2). I picked up my dress but I couldn't find the right pair of shoes. I didn't want to bring heels and I didn't want to pay $80 for some embellished pair of sandals. So I had seen on Pinterest that some people were spray painting their shoes to add some flair (see her original post here). I had the perfect pair that could use a little something. I went out a bought some gold spray paint and it went a little something like this...



And my outfit was complete! I didn't get a pic of my dress with the shoes but you can see that they do match!



Happy Pinning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...