Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Visual Tour of Orlando Theme Parks

On Monday morning I was so excited to see an email from a representative with Marriott asking if I could post this fun infograph on my blog! You bet I will!

I will never forget my trip to Disney World...and wont forget how my parents told us we were going. I was in 5th grade and my brother was in 1st grade, we were taking a walk and my mom said guess where we are going tomorrow? My first thought was school...duh, it was going to be the one of the last days of school before Thanksgiving break. She said no and I guessed all the attractions around San Antonio and she said no to all of them and for me to think BIGGER! I said, "Disney Land?" She replied, "BIGGER!" and then I said, "Disney WORLD?!?!" YES!!!! Pack your bags because we're leaving tomorrow!

We were there for the 25th Anniversary and we stayed at the Polynesian Resort across the lake from the Magic Kingdom and we also spent some time at Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studio (Animal Kingdom was under construction).

{This Infographic was Powered by Marriott}

The only downside was that Cinderella's Castle was decorated like a cake and my brother claims he doesn't really remember it...I guess I really don't remember much from 1st grade either...sorry bro!

What are your Disney memories? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...