Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Movies that Inspire Travel

Over the past few weeks I have watched three movies that are shot in international locations and give me the travel urge even more! (As if I already don't have it enough!)

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - Walter has to go on this incredible adventure that takes him from his home in NYC to Greenland then Iceland then the Himalayas then to LA and then all the way back to NYC. A good portion of this takes place in Iceland and makes me want to visit the small country even more!

Frozen - Frozen is a cute animated film that got is inspiration from the beautiful country of Norway! Every time I see pictures of Norway's landscape it makes me want to go back there and take my husband with me so he can experience it's beauty as well!

Norway's beautiful fjords

About Time - I'll admit I wasn't too keen to see this but I did any way and I LOVED it! It shows so much of London and the U.K.'s country side and its beautiful. I loved the story too. Seeing this makes me want to see the slower side of the U.K..

Busy London!
Have you seen any of these movies? What did you think? Do movies inspire you to travel?

P.S. I like watching a movie/TV show and being able to say, "I've been there!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...