Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blogiversary

Yesterday was my three year blog anniversary! Yay! My first post was made on 11 February 2011 and it was about me studying abroad in Norway in 2008, An American in Norway. A lot has changed since I started traveling and since I started the blog. I have been trying to do a little updating and organizing around here and I wanted to share what I have done and a little navigating of the pages if you're new. I've taken a lot of ideas and help from some of my favorite blogs.

I will also be adding a new page soon about PR and how to contact me.


 Welcome! ~ Where to learn more about me and find me on all the media outlets


About the Blog and About Me!


Media Kit ~ I fianlly made one!

Destinations

Thanks for having a look around! Any other suggestion please let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...