Monday, May 26, 2014

Our Next Adventure

Happy Memorial Day to all my USA readers, I hope you are enjoying your day off. While you are enjoying the holiday, I hope you will take time to reflect on the purpose of Memorial Day – to remember the true cost of freedom and to honor those brave men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice to protect life, liberty, and the freedoms we enjoy.  Also pause to recognize the families of our fallen heroes for the immeasurable losses and sacrifices that they have borne.

{Source}
I have some excited news! Over the weekend we booked our third reward flight to our favorite place on earth! Can you guess? Did you guess Hawaii? Well you are correct! I honestly can’t get enough of those beautiful islands! I think Bianca in 10 Things I Hate About You said it best, “I like my Sketchers but I LOVE my Prada backpack.” I like Europe and I like traveling to new places but I LOVE Hawaii! We have a new rule in our house (one we instated while in Europe this last time), every other vacation has to be in Hawaii.

We’ll be visiting Maui this time and then we’re heading back to the island of Hawaii (the Big Island). My main reason for wanting to go to Maui is to see the whales! The past two times we have been we have gone just a little too early to see the amazing creatures. And we are heading back to the Big Island because there were a few things we didn't get to do the last time and…well, we just love it!

{pictures from our trips to Hawaii and Kauai}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...