Monday, June 23, 2014

The Windy City

Soon we’re heading to The Windy City, Chi-Town, Second City…or the city where my two new favorite TV shows are filmed (Chicago Fire and Chicago PD). We have the main attractions on the itinerary like: Navy Pier, Willis Tower, Hancock Tower, Millennium Park and a few other places. And if we have bad weather we’ll head to some museums and maybe hit up a bowling alley! Don’t make fun – I love to bowl! As far as food goes I have a few places saved on my TripAdvisor map, one being Gino’s East to get some deep dish pizza!

{Photo by Andy New, Source}
I also plan to look and see if Chicago Fire and PD will be filming close to the downtown area and maybe I get a sneak peak of the cast :P

What else should we do while we’re in Chicago? I would love your suggestions and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...