Friday, September 26, 2014

One Last Trip

Sorry for not posting on Wednesday, I’m a little preoccupied lately…and I was busy watching the season premiere of Chicago Fire! OMG did anybody watch it?!?! I called it on who survived.

Anyway back to travel…

Today I have a question for you; if you could only take one last trip what would it be? Would you go to place you love to experience it one last time or would you travel to some place new that you have never been to before?

This is a tough one. It’s hard to choose between the two options but I think, ultimately, I would go back to a place I love and have wonderful memories of. Maybe I could relive those memories. I think we all know where that is for me…Hawaii. My husband however, said he would want to hike the Great Western Trail for his last trip…maybe I’ll follow in an RV.

{Source}
So what would you do? Pick the familiar place you absolutely love or try someplace new?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...