Monday, February 2, 2015

Maternity Monday

Since I had such a rough start to my pregnancy my family and I was interested to see how this trip would go…would I get sick? Well I am happy to report that I did not! I did get nauseous a few times on those famous Hawaiian roads.

I wasn’t too concerned about the flight although my back did start to hurt when we were flying there. To prepare for the trip I decided to wear some knee high compression socks and not cross my legs (which is a habit of mine). My legs were fine and I didn’t have any swelling. For more tips for traveling while pregnant visit The Bump. You can also read this article about the health effects of flying

Week 21
{21 Weeks, on the Hana Highway}

Week 22
{sporting the beach bump}
Today at Week 24



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...