Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Week 29

The baby shower went splendidly but man did it wear me out! I pretty much relaxed and watched Netfilx all day. I'll be blogging about the shower in the coming posts and probably not so much about travel. Today I want to share with you how things are going at Week 29:

Total weight gain: about 30 pounds
Stretch marks? None yet - I have been using Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil by Mama Mio (still on first bottle) and Basq Advanced Stretch Mark Butter (on my second tub). I apply the oil after my showers and the butter in the morning and when I feel I need more moisturizer. And it goes ALL OVER the belly, rib cage and love handles! 
Sleep: Gonna be honest here - I already feel like I will never get another good nights sleep again. If I'm not waking up to pee I'm waking up because my hips hurt. 
Miss Anything? You always want what you can't have - I miss wine, champagne and hot dogs
Movement: She is my little wiggle worm in there! Sometimes her movements make me nauseous
Food cravings/aversions: I'm still not real fond of any sort of meat. I can do chicken but not a lot
Anything making you queasy or sick? I started to wake up and feel nauseous again but I haven't thrown up since January 20th so that's good :)
Labor Signs: Not that I know of. They keep saying, "Oh, you'll know!" But will I? How do I know its not just gas? 
Symptoms: I now have a pregnancy rash - yay! Its on my elbows and knees and can be pretty itchy! And acid reflux. 
Belly Button in or out? Its still in!
Wedding rings on or off? They have been off since December, my fingers swell pretty easily. They swell on a really hot day or when I work out so I knew they wouldn't be on for long. 
Mood: Its okay, I just slowly move around work and the house.
Looking forward to: Having this little munchkin out here with us!

{Week 29!}




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...